Roles and responsibilitiesDesignation Assistant Manager - Payroll
Salary Range Below Rs.8.0 Lakhs
Location Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Qualification: MBA, SAP Pay Roll Experience Must
Experience: 3- 5 years
Industry: Any Industry
Key Responsibilities of the Position Holder:
1. To ensure the monthly statutory compliances and remittances are made as per due dates.
2. To check the travel claims fortnightly.
3. To prepare TDS quarterly statements for filing of returns
4. To prepare the Internal & External Auditors requirement schedules.
5. To keep paper records in regard to payroll documents
6. To check all the employee related advances
7. To maintain the records of reimbursement availed.
8. To act as a backup in case of requirement as exist
9. To be honest / sincere / confidential in all aspects
Technical / Functional Competencies:
1. Experience in SAP Environment
2. Experience in MS Office
3. Well versed with salary related employees tax procedures
4. Knowledge of tax filing of quarterly returns
5. Employee related queries convincing ability
Behavioral / Managerial Competencies:
1. Adoptable to the existing requirements and supportive attitude
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MC Placement Services
Reputed Power Company
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:MC Placement Services