1. Advocate/lawyer conversant with drafting of legal documents/correspondences (knowledge in existing succession laws preferred);
2. Have an ability and willingness to read legal documents like Wills and trust deeds to be able to engage with customers regarding the same for their succession and estate planning needs.
3. Develop knowledge pertaining to family businesses, estate and succession planning solutions.
4. Engage with Prospective Clients for doing fact finding analysis and discussing suitable estate and succession planning solutions for the purpose of signing them up for the services of the company.
5. Over a period of time, develop a deep understanding of various tax laws pertaining to estate planning, corporate re-structuring to be able to advise clients on tax matters pertaining to estate and succession planning
6. Engage with existing Clients for servicing their existing requirements as an executor/ trustee and providing newer solutions as per requirement.
7. Assist the Compliance and Operations Departments, where required, as a responsible official of the company, for carrying out Executor & Trusteeship Services.
Additional relationship management responsibilities to include:
8. Maintain relationship with the Private Banking and Private Wealth Divisions of various Banks and Wealth Management firms.
9. Manage relationship with individual RMs of the above-mentioned private banking and wealth management firms so as to be able to generate a healthy flow of client referrals.
10. Establish a network of contacts with Industry Associations, Practicing Chartered Accountants and Law Firms/Lawyers & other similar sources for generating client referrals.
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of prior work experience.
Qualification: Law graduate from known Law College / University
* Conversant with the local language, Hindi and English;
* Good communication skills (as the person would be required to engage with ultra HNIs)
* Good inter-personal skills to develop a network for generating client referrals.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MC Placement Services
Contact Company:MC Placement Services