Division / Department : Fertiliser Marketing
Zone : West Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
This role is primarily responsible for Quality Control i.e., quality of product, bagging / packaging of traded products. This role is also responsible for timely availability of Traded Products as per the requirements of Area Offices under the division, liaison with Government Agencies & Institutions for quality related matter, flow of documents and handling the QC/ court matters
Zonal Head ==> Associate Vice President - Trading & Liaisoning ==> Vacant QC & Liaisoning
- Monitor quality of traded products for high brand image followed by customer satisfaction
- To avoid legal/ court matters related to QC
- To provide support to lawyers for legal matter.
- To handle, transport & store products safely in the field
- To streamline despatches
- Monitor quality of traded products, its Bagging & Packaging
- Testing formulation of products manufactured by vendors including MFTL
- Handling port operations
- Rake handling secondary transportation, & warehousing of bulk fertilisers for quality & safety of products in the field
- Management of C & F Agents for speciality fertilisers
- Continuous liaison with Govt Officials Institutions on QC issues
- Attending court cases, maintaining records,
- Co ordination with Area Offices, Dealers, transporters & C & F agents
- Analysis of fertiliser samples
- Liaison with Govt network & judiciary.
- Attending court cases and W&M cases.
- Compliance to Govt. officials requirements
- Decisions to be taken by the job holder
- Decisions for which the job holder is solely held accountable and responsible
- Product sampling from suppliers plant / market for analysis
- Factory visit for monitoring quality dispatches
- Monitoring schedule of court cases
- Settlement of product complaints
- Handling port / rake operations
- WH inspection
- Rake dispatches from port
- Rake handling & transportation
- Dispatch of products from C & F location as per orders
- Dealing with top Govt. officials
- Settlement of court matters
- Approvals for making payment to advocates and settlement of cases
- Updation of old record
- Geographical Spread All districts covered in zone /Area
- Political & other complexities Has to liaise / handle government authorities regarding availability and quality of fertilisers & deal with farmers for handling customer complaints, if any.
Educational Qualifications : B.Sc. / M.Sc. Analytical chemistry or with LLB
Personal Characteristics and Behaviors
- Knowledge of FCO, statutory regulations & latest amendments.
- Logistics management
- SAP/ web based system skills.
- Knowledge of analysis of various products.
- Knowledge of handling Govt. officials and court matters.
- Interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity & sincerity
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Fertilizers / Pesticides
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry, Any Specialization, LLB - Law
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Other
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
MC Placement Services
Contact Company:MC Placement Services